Media coverage summarised below:
- Citizen Go Petition: Uphold Parental Rights to withdraw children from RSE!
- Woman Alive: Are New School Regulations Sexualising Our Children?
- The Critic: A Conflict Of Worldviews: Compulsory Sex Education
- Christian Today: Parents seek judicial review over controversial relationships and sex education classes
- Talk Radio: LKBKC on Talk Radio
- LKBKC Press Release: Parents From Multi-Faith Backgrounds Unite To Fight Government Over New ‘Sex And Relationship’ Teaching
- UCB: UCB discuss RSE with LKBKC Chair, Charlie Colchester
- Christian Today: RSE In Schools: What Young People Need Is More Protection, Not More Sex Education Says The LKBKC Chair, Charlie Colchester.
- Premier Radio: Premier Radio Interviews LKBKC Chairman, Charlie Colchester.
- Conservative Woman: Is It Too Much To Ask The Conservatives To Act To Protect The Innocence And Safety Of Our Children?
- Daily Mail: Parents Are Banned From Removing Primary School Children From New ‘Relationships Education’ Classes (Mail Online 19th July 2020)
- Sunday Telegraph: Government’s Decision To Ban Parents From Withdrawing Children From ‘Relationships Education’ Lessons Faces Judicial Review (Sunday Telegraph, 18 July 2020)
For comments or interview requests, please contact us on +44 20 3137 7953 or by email on [email protected]