Parents From Multi-Faith Backgrounds Unite To Fight Government Over New ‘Sex And Relationship’ Teaching
“SPUC, Safe at School is delighted to support LKBKC action to protect our nation’s children” John Smeaton, CEO.
“Relationships and Sex Education policy, is prematurely sexualising children and exposing them to harm…” Voice for Justice, UK
“I believe the only way parents can properly protect their children is to arm themselves with knowledge – and the Right to Withdraw.”
“…the right of parents to have their children educated according to their own beliefs and values is one of the most basic and fundamental human rights we must fight to uphold.” John Smeaton, SPUC.
“The principle task of all educational institutions is to guarantee safety and age appropriate teaching for all pupils.” William Hampson, OBE.
“SREIslamic fully supports LKBK Coalition’s legal challenge. On behalf of the Muslim community, you can count on our support both morally and financially for the right of parents to educate their children in line with their values.” Yusuf Patel.
In 15 years time, will the next generation ask us: “Where were you? Why didn’t you do something?”
DfE Consultation on keeping children safe in education.
The deadline on this Consultation is fast approaching, so if you are in any of the following categories, or know someone who is, do use your voice to raise your safeguarding concerns:
Who this consultation is for
- School and college staff
- Governing bodies of maintained schools (including maintained nursery schools),
- Proprietors of independent schools (including academies, free schools and alternative provision academies) and non-maintained special schools
- Management committees of pupil referral units (PRUs)
- Post 16 providers in receipt of funding from the Education and Skills Funding Agency
- Children’s services
- Professionals working in social care
- Teaching unions
- Safeguarding practitioners, including training providers
- Supply agencies